The Dairyglobe is a weekly subscription newsletter produced by Freshagenda that provides a concise summary of major events in the domestic and global dairy markets that are relevant to the market and operating environments for the Australasian dairy industry.
The newsletter is compiled from a range of global news and market information sources. It contains updates on developments relating to:
- Milk production, processing and market activity
- World trade in dairy products
- Markets affecting production inputs
- US and EU industry and trade policy
- Retail and consumer trends
- Corporate developments relevant to dairy
The publication also draws on the extensive insights gained from our Global Dairy Directions analysis of the expected outlook for global dairy markets, and highlights from the analysis of actual dairy trade. The report tracks world market prices for dairy commodities, and provides a barometer of spot market fortunes in $A terms through an export index.
YFreshagenda produces and distributes a free insights newsletter called Horizons – a newsletter tracking news, trends, innovations and other insights relevant to the long term outlook for food & dairy sectors, part of our LongView platform.
Horizons monitors ongoing developments under the following themes:
- Policy – Volatility in food markets, competition and agrifood input costs.
- Consumer – how affluence, ethnic and health influences, and aging are making consumer segments more complex.
- ESG – pressures on finite natural resources and capacities to sustain pace with demands of the world’s population.
- Innovation – the advances in technologies for how we make things and how we connect.
- Supply chain – innovative business models that are redefining how value is created and captured.
You can request to receive Horizons by adding your details to the form on the right and writing YES in the Horizons field.